You are cordially invited to participate in Community Recreation Tickets & Travel’s Summer Art Festival!
We are hosting an art festival where the focus will be on our local artists of all crafts and styles. This event will be a great opportunity to share your brand, products, and services with Guam’s military community. The information gathered by attendees will help them gain exposure to the art scene that our island has to offer. The event is open to all with base access and will continue our efforts in increasing brand awareness, re-enforcing community relations, and enhancing the quality of life for service members and their families stationed on Guam, be it for a month or a lifetime. Sponsorship opportunities exist in the form of cash, prizes, or giveaways. For more information, please contact our Joint Region Marianas, Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising Coordinator (JRM CSA).
Saturday, Aug. 14, 2021
Torpedoes and Tomahawks Field, Navy Base Guam (NBG)
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Vendor Fee: $35.00
- Vendor access
- Standard 6’ table
- 3 chairs
- Light refreshments and beverages
- Table tent card with vendor logo
Point of Contact
Paul Cepeda: firstname.lastname@example.org, 671-687-8345
David Santos: email@example.com, 671-989-2301
Base Access Information
Navy Base Guam’s (NBG) Visitor Control Center (VCC) base access requirements and processing days vary based on the issuing country of passport and Real ID Compliant IDs. Please review their base access form, provided as an attachment – titled SecNav 5512/1, thoroughly to ensure timely submission, review, and advisory by the VCC’s team. Please review page 3 of the SecNav5512/1 form for instructions on how to complete the form and the list of acceptable documents required with the form. Please note that one form must be completed for each team member participating in the event (18+ years only). Base access forms and copies of Real ID Compliant IDs or Passport, Social Security Card, and Birth Certificate must be submitted at least 30 business days before the event day. Foreign passport holders must make a Biometrics appointment with the VCC after documents have been submitted.
- The registration deadline is 4:00 pm on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
- Hanging banners, posters, or décor on walls is not permitted.
- Banners, static display(s) and presentation boards may be displayed in front or back of your table.
- All free-standing promotional materials must have their own stands.
- Please remember to indicate if you will need access to an electrical outlet, extension cord, extra chair(s), and any other special requests when submitting your registration form. Electrical outlets are limited and will be prearranged based on a “first come/first served” basis.
- You are encouraged to bring standard or promotional informational pamphlets and/or fliers. Items cannot contain price comparisons.
- Selling items at your station and collecting patron information are permitted.
- Fees are non-refundable.
To register as a vendor please complete this form:
Alternatively, this form and instructions are available for download HERE.